The Polar LG 7 is the perfect utility trailer model for any sized backyard or farm job. It boasts a 600-pound capacity and is built to last. The Tubular Frame Technology is far superior to its sheet metal frame competitors. Polar’s LG 7 comes with a tilt-and-swivel tongue for superior maneuverability. High ground clearance also makes this the most versatile utility trailer in its class.
- High impact polyethylene tub is rugged, durable, easy-to-clean, and will never rust
- 10-minute assembly
- All steel frame with powder coat finish resistant to rusting
- Original tilt and pivot frame allows for a perfect directional payload dump
- Sealed ball bearings - no greasing needed
- High pass-through axle for higher clearance
- Easy load dump with quick release tipper latch
- Load Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Load Size: 7 Cubic Feet
- Load Size Heaped: 10 Cubic Feet
- Overall Dimensions: 65" x 31" x 28"
- Overall Weight: 55 lbs.
- Body Dimensions: 45" x 33" x 12"
- Tire Size: 15” x 4 X 8